Information and preparation. These are the cornerstones of a successful and smooth home-buying or home-selling process. From the moment we first sit down together, I make sure we’re on the same page.
- We’ll get to know each other and our working styles to ensure that we’re a great fit.
- We’ll talk about your real estate expectations and aspirations so that our goals are aligned.
- We’ll discuss the process of buying or selling to make sure that the action plan we pursue is one that you understand and feel comfortable with. Informed and prepared, we’ll be ready to act with purpose and confidence in a fast-moving real estate market.
But that’s not all! I don’t just disappear when we’ve concluded a sale. I value your business and I value you. I’ll be there for you when little things arise, and I’ll be there for you because we’ve built a relationship as you’ve gone through this big transition in home ownership.
I’ll be your advocate, and you’ll be my first priority.
Now that we’ve laid the groundwork for a successful process, we can hit the ground running to find you a home.
- I will customize your experience, ensuring that your time and energy are spent viewing only those homes that meet all of your needs and have real potential.
- I will walk you through homes, taking the time to help you picture yourself living in them and making sure that together we identify all the best features and any potential downsides.
- I will negotiate on your behalf when you find a home you love. I will craft a competitive bid, and I will use my considerable experience and professional connections to ensure that you make a strong impression when it counts the most.
Buying a home doesn’t need to be daunting. By shouldering the stressful parts, my goal is to make your home-buying experience fun and exciting!
We’ve had our initial meetings to discuss the process of selling a home. Now it’s time to get going!
- I’ll help you maximize your home value. I’ll identify what needs to happen to make your home as attractive as possible for potential buyers. I’ll determine what improvements need to be made and what improvements could be made, and I’ll help you understand what the value of each improvement will be for your home’s overall sale value.
- I’ll price your home strategically based on hard data and on its unique selling points. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the expenses and costs involved so you know exactly what to expect from the sale.
- I’ll provide valuable tips on how to make your home market ready, ensure that it is beautifully represented on a unique property website and through its posting on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and make sure that it is shown by top realtors and profiled on top real estate websites. In short, I will market your home effectively and creatively so that potential buyers will connect with your home.
- I will use my considerable skill and experience to negotiate on your behalf and make sure that the offer you decide to accept meets your home-selling goals.
- I’ll ensure that the sale closes smoothly and efficiently. From negotiating buyer inspection requests to reviewing the Title and closing documents, I’ll support you in every way so that you can move on toward your new home and your new life.
Selling a home doesn’t need to be stressful. I’ll be there at every step of the way to advocate for you and the home you’re selling.